Monday, April 26, 2010

Juliet's Nursery "Oh the places you will go"


Mural of "Oh the places you'll go" by Dr. Seuss for Juliet's Nursery
There are still a few minor touches to be completed
link to video of the room is to the left of the screen along with other youtube videos of ours





Lounging at 38 weeks, very ready for Miss Juliet to arrive!
I have been off work for two weeks relaxing and trying to get our new house put together. San Antonio so far has been ok, I have not been able to do very much considering the condition I am in but things are going well and I love our new house.
I was hoping Juliet would have been here by now but I guess we will just have to keep waiting. At this point I am very tired, uncomfortable, can't sleep and getting more and more stretch marks by the day. I hope she comes soon. Dan has been a huge help and is very supportive and of course he just decorated the cutest nursery for our little girl! He is going to be such a great dad.

video of Juliet's Nursery, we still need to build to crib, rocker and move in the changing table,

No comments: