We are known as Dandice! Here are important pictures from our life. Hope you enjoy
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Spring Break Trip-Galveston
It was a very chilly and wet trip but on the last day we were able to go to the beach for a few hours 33 weeks along, I went to my midwife after Galveston complaining of multiple contractions and pains,she told me as of now I am not allowed to work out anymore so I can not be apart of the research group. Which was fine with me because working out was getting really hard. I am still teaching full time but it is getting really hard. Only a few more weeks to go.
Ferry Ride
Aqurium at Moody Gardens
Since both of us had off for spring break, we thought a nice little trip before the baby arrives would be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment