Saturday, January 30, 2010

Candice's 28th Birthday!

Monster doll I made for Ayda for her birthday
Ayda's first birthday cake!

The birthday girl!


The Douglass Family




Candice's birthday brunch at La Travina, we had a wonderful time.
There were 13 girls in all! I have such wonderful friends

Dan's new look, no beard and short hair!!! I love it!
Other big Dan news, he has finally finished his 3000 hours towards his LPC.
Horray for Dan !

26 weeks!
In other news, our beloved house is on the market, we are having lots of traffic come through and the house has never been so clean. I have offically gained 10 pounds while being pregnant and am still working out 3 times a week for the research study Im involved in. Juliet has been kicking and moving around like crazy. We are taking birthing classes once a week. They are interesting classes but very long. We are half way through with the classes.








No comments: