Thursday, October 8, 2009

Austin City Limits-2009

Dan enjoying Pearl Jam on sunday night
Mud Fest ACL 2009

Catching up with Sara and Josh




Festival Feet

Mud Fest










Dan and Dan trying to enjoy the bands while it rained ALL day







I came prepared on Saturday!







Dan got the #1 ranking globally on Beatles Rock Band playing the drums. He is very proud







Jenni Dan and Candice. I am very proud that I made it all three days being 9 weeks pregnant.





Friday was great, cool weather and no mud. Some of our favorite bands we saw were, yeah yeah yeahs, Thivery Cooperation, Dr. Dog, Pearl Jam, Dave Mathews Band, Michael Franti, Decemberist, The Dirty Projectors. It was also great that TIM was valeting down the street from ACL. It saved us from walking many miles.
Kat!!! Who I have not seen in years, it was great to catch up!










No comments: