I love having my dad for these projects
SWAP PARTY!!!
Candice, noel,colleen,paula,stephanie,julia,stacyand julie,
swaping clothes and drinking wine!
we gave the rest of the clothes to a schools where we knew girls could use some extra clothes.

Zilker Spring Fling fundraiser at Fado Irish Pub.
A mix of teachers/parents and supporters to get together, have a drink and see who can bid the most money on auction items.
Candice, noel,colleen,paula,stephanie,julia,stacyand julie,
swaping clothes and drinking wine!
we gave the rest of the clothes to a schools where we knew girls could use some extra clothes.
Zilker Spring Fling fundraiser at Fado Irish Pub.
A mix of teachers/parents and supporters to get together, have a drink and see who can bid the most money on auction items.
Candice and Mali
So new updates with our life, I will be teaching kindergarten next year at Zilker, I am so excited to teach kinder! I also just had alot of test done and found out I am Vitamin D deficient which could be a reason for my fatigue. I have been feeling better since I have started my new medicine but still feel like there is something else wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment